2019 Tucson Chicks n’ Chaps Committee presenting check to Arizona Oncology Foundation Board Members on 4/16/2019. $11,000.00!!
Day at the rodeo supports local breast cancer services and care
It’s our 7th year and we’re making it bigger and better! To date, we’ve raised nearly $41,000 for LOCAL breast cancer support, providing treatments, much needed supplies and support to those patients and loved ones in southern Arizona suffering from this awful disease.
Last year the money raised went to help provide 790 wigs and head coverings, 449 breast prosthetics, bras and camisoles, sent more than 150 breast cancer patients to support groups, 211 lymphatic drainage procedures, 185 twenty-five dollar gas cards to help breast cancer patients get to their treatment and related appointments!
2020 Committee Members are:
- Samantha Bivens – Event Chair
- Debbie Barnett- Treasurer & Rodeo Liaison
- Eileen Geraghty – Volunteer Coordinator
- Liz Rivera – Clinics & Fashion Show Coordinator
- Courtney Slanaker- Booth & Booth Volunteers Chair
- Pam Carlson – Silent Auction Coordinator
- Madison Tidwell – Registration Coordinator
- Angela Watson – Decorations & Social Media Coordinator