Register before February 4th
for a Guaranteed Goodie Bag!
Day at the rodeo supports local breast cancer services and care
It’s our 6th year and we’re making it bigger and better! To date, we’ve raised nearly $30,000 for LOCAL breast cancer support, providing treatments, much needed supplies and support to those patients and loved ones in southern Arizona suffering from this awful disease.
2019 Committee Members are:
- Debbie Barnett, Treasurer & Rodeo Liaison
- Samantha Bivens, Event Chair
- MJ Essenmacher: Food & Beverage Coordinator
- Linda Fahey, PR & Marketing Coordinator
- Angelica Hernandez, Decorations & Social Media Coordinator
- Liz Rivera, Clinics & Fashion Show Coordinator
- Courtney Slanaker, Booth Chair
- Madison Tidwell, Registration Coordinator
- Eileen Geraghty, 2019 TCnC Volunteer Coordinator